Helpdesk Request Form
Lab Closure Procedure
Resource Drive Conventions
Support Article Guidelines
Email & Calendar
Add Calendars to iPhone
Create a Shared Calendar
Create an Email Group
Email Filters & Rules
Google 2-Step Verification
Google Calendar Overview
Staff Minus One Emails
Using Outlook with Gmail
Print & Fax
Adobe Acrobat DC
Adobe Creative Cloud
Combine PDFs in Adobe Acrobat
Excel Trust Settings
Install Falcon Anti-Virus
Mosyle Mac Enrollment
Windows 10 - Restore from backup
2020 December - email name spoofing
2020 October - COVID resources
2021 December - WiFi
2021 January - Zoom recording + private chat
2021 March - NetSuite Google authentication
2021 March - VPN Upgrade
2023 - Zoom Updates
HPCC and Storage Proposal Information
Migrating data from Storage to Google Drive
Zeiss Digital Classroom
HR & Payroll
Paid Time Off
Payroll Overview & FAQ
Timesheet Approval (supervisors)
Bigelow R/V Billing Form
E&I Wing Construction Update
R/V Bowditch Reservation Center
R/V Clarice Reservation Center
Bill Sales Order
Budget & Reports
Policies & Procedures
Advancement Entry of Donations and Pledges
Corporate Traveler / Melon
Gas and Cryo-Supply Ordering Process and Form Link
Purchasing Flowchart - for staff reference
Vendors Exempt from Purchase Orders
Purchase & Expense
Creating a Bill to be Paid
Expense Report (example)
Purchase Order (example)
Purchase Order (supplemental)
Recurring Purchase Order (SRS)
Business Office Orientation
Revenue Flow Chart
Connect to Charlie
Edit with VS Code
Connect the iPad to the microscopes
- Turn on iPad
- Launch Zeiss app
- In the bottom left corner it should saw WLAN: Carl_Zeiss. If not:
- Press the home button
- Open settings
- Click on WiFi
- Click on the Carl_Zeiss network
- It may say that it is not connected to internet. This is okay - if prompted touch "Use without internet"
- Re-open the Zeiss app
View image from iPad on TV (using Apple TV)
- From the Zeiss app on the iPad, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to enter control center
- Tap on "Airplay Mirroring"
- Tap "Commons"
- If you do not see "Commons", make sure that the Apple TV is connected to the Carl_Zeiss WiFi network
Portable Zeiss Digital Classroom Setup
If a class needs to use the digital microscopes in networked mode in some location other than the Alfond Room, they can be set up using the Asus wireless router that's configured for this purpose (router can be obtained from IT).
- Plug in the router. It is configured to generate a wifi network called Scopes.
- Connect ethernet cables from the microscopes to the Asus router.
- Connect the Apple TV device to the router with an ethernet cable or via the Scopes wifi network (password 00000000).
- Plug the Apple TV device into a suitable TV or monitor with an HDMI cable
- Connect the iPad with the Zeiss software to the Scopes wifi network.
- Launch the Zeiss software, it should discover the microscopes automatically
- On the Screen Mirroring applet, select AirPlay. This will mirror whatever application is active on the iPad.
Notes: The ip address for the router is 192.168.50.1, and the admin password for the router is planktonrock.