Helpdesk Request Form
Lab Closure Procedure
Resource Drive Conventions
Support Article Guidelines
Email & Calendar
Add Calendars to iPhone
Create a Shared Calendar
Create an Email Group
Email Filters & Rules
Google 2-Step Verification
Google Calendar Overview
Staff Minus One Emails
Using Outlook with Gmail
Print & Fax
Adobe Acrobat DC
Adobe Creative Cloud
Combine PDFs in Adobe Acrobat
Excel Trust Settings
Install Falcon Anti-Virus
Mosyle Mac Enrollment
Windows 10 - Restore from backup
2020 December - email name spoofing
2020 October - COVID resources
2021 December - WiFi
2021 January - Zoom recording + private chat
2021 March - NetSuite Google authentication
2021 March - VPN Upgrade
2023 - Zoom Updates
HPCC and Storage Proposal Information
Migrating data from Storage to Google Drive
Zeiss Digital Classroom
HR & Payroll
Paid Time Off
Payroll Overview & FAQ
Timesheet Approval (supervisors)
Bigelow R/V Billing Form
E&I Wing Construction Update
R/V Bowditch Reservation Center
R/V Clarice Reservation Center
Bill Sales Order
Budget & Reports
Policies & Procedures
Advancement Entry of Donations and Pledges
Corporate Traveler / Melon
Gas and Cryo-Supply Ordering Process and Form Link
Purchasing Flowchart - for staff reference
Vendors Exempt from Purchase Orders
Purchase & Expense
Creating a Bill to be Paid
Expense Report (example)
Purchase Order (example)
Purchase Order (supplemental)
Recurring Purchase Order (SRS)
Business Office Orientation
Revenue Flow Chart
Connect to Charlie
Edit with VS Code
- This report shows project activity for the full time period that the project has been active.
- The current period and the year-to-date (ytd) information will always default to the current month you are in and the YTD total of the fiscal year. Those columns do not respond to the filter.
- The cumulative budget is loaded in Jul 2020 so to make the budget appear, that month must be included in the filter dates.
- Click on the light blue "BLOS Budget vs. Actual" tile on the SRS dashboard
You can also search for "BLOS Budget vs. Actual" in the top search bar
- Click the two upward-facing chevrons ︽ in the bottom right corner of the screen to expand the section
If the chevrons are facing down, skip this step
- Click on the "program any of" dropdown and use CTRL + F to search for and select your project number
You can select multiple projects by holding the CTRL key while clicking
- Select the desired time period (you can select single or multiple periods)
Date range informationThe date range is the most important part for returning results.
Because we don't reuse projects, you can leave the "from" date set to P1 2012 (the earliest period available). It does not matter if the project didn't exist at that time.
The "to" date should be the time you want to see the project totals column to end.
Typically you will want to return results from the previous month end
Note that this is set for "Grant" budgets.
If you want to see this for your fiscal budget:
1. change the "budget category" to "fiscal"
2. change "from" time period to July of the current year
- Click the blue "refresh" button at the bottom to run the report
If you see "no data available", try running with a different time range
Navigating the report
The report will open as an expanded version. You can use the collapse and expand buttons on the bottom right for easy viewing. Press the up arrow to collapse the report down to its highest level and then the down arrow twice to drill down to a summary level that will be easy to view. You can always drill down further if you want to expand the various levels.
To expand individual accounts, click the + button to the left of the accounts or click on the account numbers to "drill into" that account.
Chart of accounts is expandable by clicking the + to the left of the account
Shows budget if one exists
Based on time filters
Based on fiscal YTD. Up to the present month, regardless of filter.
Project Total Amount
Total for time period selected
Award budget less the project total amount.
Amount remaining in your grant award drawn by viewing the revenue (the business office generally draws revenue 10 business days after a month ends)