Helpdesk Request Form
Lab Closure Procedure
Resource Drive Conventions
Support Article Guidelines
Email & Calendar
Add Calendars to iPhone
Create a Shared Calendar
Create an Email Group
Email Filters & Rules
Google 2-Step Verification
Google Calendar Overview
Staff Minus One Emails
Using Outlook with Gmail
Print & Fax
Adobe Acrobat DC
Adobe Creative Cloud
Combine PDFs in Adobe Acrobat
Excel Trust Settings
Install Falcon Anti-Virus
Mosyle Mac Enrollment
Windows 10 - Restore from backup
2020 December - email name spoofing
2020 October - COVID resources
2021 December - WiFi
2021 January - Zoom recording + private chat
2021 March - NetSuite Google authentication
2021 March - VPN Upgrade
2023 - Zoom Updates
HPCC and Storage Proposal Information
Migrating data from Storage to Google Drive
Zeiss Digital Classroom
HR & Payroll
Paid Time Off
Payroll Overview & FAQ
Timesheet Approval (supervisors)
Bigelow R/V Billing Form
E&I Wing Construction Update
R/V Bowditch Reservation Center
R/V Clarice Reservation Center
Bill Sales Order
Budget & Reports
Policies & Procedures
Advancement Entry of Donations and Pledges
Corporate Traveler / Melon
Gas and Cryo-Supply Ordering Process and Form Link
Purchasing Flowchart - for staff reference
Vendors Exempt from Purchase Orders
Purchase & Expense
Creating a Bill to be Paid
Expense Report (example)
Purchase Order (example)
Purchase Order (supplemental)
Recurring Purchase Order (SRS)
Business Office Orientation
Revenue Flow Chart
Connect to Charlie
Edit with VS Code
Step 1. Navigate to the Weekly Timesheet page
Timesheets should be completed from the "Employee Center" role in order to access paystubs.
- Log into netsuite.bigelow.org and make sure that Employee Center is selected in the top-right corner (under your name)
- From the employee center role, locate the Home Links area in the left sidebar
- Click the + next to Time Tracking to expand the section
- Click Weekly Timesheets
- Timesheets are completed one week at a time. Ensure you have selected the appropriate week in the top center of your screen.Note weeks will always begin on a Monday as BLOS payroll runs Monday - Sunday.
Click on the calendar icon in the text box to show the date picker.
- Select your project from the CONSTITUENT:PROJECT dropdownNote: your projects are based on the Project > Resources list that is specific to who is eligible to charge projects. For access to project changes please contact email@example.com, HR, or John McKown (Grants/Project Administrator) for immediate assistance. Once you select your project, accounting values will auto-populate. If they do not populate, input the project number (i.e. 850020) in the segment code box to autocomplete the accounting information.
- Enter your payroll item.
Typically "salary" if you are salaried employee and "hourly" if you are an hourly employee. If you are selecting (vacation, sick, salary, etc. use the applicable pay code).
- Enter your hours: you will typically enter "7.5" per day for a normal Bigelow workday.Note that the format will default to 7:30 for 7 hours and 30 minutes. The memo field shown will default to standard work hours. Please adjust as necessary. You can also hover over the bottom right of one of the time entry cells to reveal a + arrow which, you can use to annotate actual hours worked by day, if needed. In the absence of you providing additional detail, your submission of your timecard says that you worked according to the note that is there by default.If you need multiple lines, click anywhere in the timesheet data cells to reveal the "Add row" button. Add as many lines as needed (see example below).Note the projects and payroll items need to match.
- Navigate to the next week on your timecard and repeat your actions.
For answers to common questions, check out the FAQ section on the Payroll overview page.